- Set up a composting plan (and learn more about worm composting...)
- Research and "road test" more natural skin care products
- Make an earnest effort to find good local wine (Stop laughing, Dad)
- Figure out the difference between "Free Trade" and "Fair Trade" (is there one?) and any other descriptors I need to consider for buying coffee... must. have. coffee.
- Trying making butter and cheese (Cheese has been on my list since, um... April)
- Research the possibilities of finding/starting a community garden
- The Great Chicken Plan... oh, yes...
Thursday, November 12, 2009
My "To-Do" List
I have quite the "To-Do" list forming in my head these days. It's more of a "Wanna-Do" list, really... but I'm planning to tick away at it over the coming weeks (possibly months). In no particular order: